- Video 1 - Building a Solid Foundation
- Video 2 - Counting the Cost
- Video 3 - Total Trust
- Video 4 - Hot, Cold or Lukewarm?
- Sort by Date
In Knowing Jesus Christ as Lord, we build on Jesus Christ and His words: Whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock (Matthew 7:24). Do you want to be wise? Build on Jesus Christ, the solid rock!
In The Great Commission, we discover that as disciples of Jesus Christ, our marching orders are to go and make disciples. We can start right where we are! God has called us as His church to touch every nation of the world, but we must ask the Lord where He has called us specifically. Although some believers will go to another country to make disciples, many believers will reach out to others right where they live. God places people all around us we can disciple and train.
- Video 1 - What is the Great Commission?
- Video 2 - Get Ready for Action! Spiritual Warfare
- Video 3 - Reaching the Lost and Making Disciples
- Video 4 - You Are Called to Be a Spiritual Father or Mother!
In Called to Minister, we discover that every Christian is called by God to minister to other people. The Lord has called pastors and other spiritual leaders to train the saints so that every believer can be involved in ministry and become mature in Christ. As each believer fulfills what the Lord has called him to do, a wonderful thing happens. God begins to build His church through His people from house to house and in each community. Ministry does not just happen in our church meetings; it happens at our schools, our places of work, and in our homes as we reach out to others.
- Video 1 - Everyone Can Minister
- Video 2 - We Are Called to Serve
- Video 3 - Ministering With Compassion
- Video 4 - We Are On Jesus’ Team!
In God’s Perspective on Finances, we learn that God wants to bless us financially! God desires to meet our needs and provide abundantly for us to minister to others. We will learn that the tithe is a numerical expression reminding us that all we have belongs to God. We are merely managers of the material goods we possess. Scripture has a tremendous amount to say about money or material possessions. Money is such an important issue because a person’s attitude toward it often is revealing of his relationship with God. God wants to restore a healthy, godly understanding of finances in the body of Christ today.
- Video 1 - We Are Managers of God’s Money
- Video 2 - The Tithe
- Video 3 - Give Both Tithes and Offerings
- Video 4 - How to Manage the Finances God Has Given
In Authority and Accountability, we learn that the Lord has chosen to give His authority to men and women in various areas including the government, our employment, the church and our families. If we have a healthy understanding of the fear of the Lord, we will understand why God places authorities in our lives. The Lord delegates responsibility to the authorities so that He can use them to bring protection, adjustment and structure into our lives. A proper understanding of authority will bring security into our lives.
- Video 1 - Understanding the Fear of the Lord and Authority
- Video 2 - Delegated Authority in Government, Workplace, Family and Church
- Video 3 - The Blessing of Authority
- Video 4 - The Blessing of Accountability
In What is the Church? we will see the importance of being a part of a spiritual family united under Christ. This spiritual family gives us a place to grow and learn from other believers how to live our Christian lives. We need this input from spiritual leaders and fellow believers. We need one another. We are not supposed to live the Christian life alone. God’s will is for every believer to be connected to a local church where he can be trained, protected, and available to serve others.
- Video 1 - The Importance of the Local Church
- Video 2 - Spiritual Family Relationships
- Video 3 - Who Is Watching Out For You?
- Video 4 - Our Commitment to the Local Church
In Learning to Fellowship with God, we learn God wants to know us personally! We’re going to learn how to fellowship with God through meditating on God’s Word and praying and worshiping Him. We will discover how to develop a close, intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ as we learn to hear His voice.
- Video 1 - Knowing God Through His Word
- Video 2 - Knowing God Through Prayer and Worship
- Video 3 - How Can We Hear God’s Voice?
- Video 4 - Hearing His Voice Clearly
In Freedom From the Curse, we learn that due to Adam and Eve’s disobedience to the Lord when they chose to believe the lies of the devil in the Garden of Eden, we now live in a “cursed or fallen” world. In the fall of Adam, sin gained entrance into the human race. In this book, we will take a closer look at all that is involved in the curse and how to be freed spiritually, physically and emotionally from its bondage(s). Although sin has cursed mankind, Christ provides everything we need to defeat sin and Satan!
- Video 1 - What is a Curse?
- Video 2 - We Can Reclaim What the Enemy Stole
- Video 3 - Receiving Freedom in Jesus’ Name
- Video 4 - You Can Be Completely Free
In Living in the Grace of God, we discover that it is grace that motivates God to offer us salvation even though we did not earn it. In fact, we cannot earn it; it is a gift. Our salvation comes as a gift of God’s grace, and it can be accessed by our response of faith. God’s grace is present in our lives to save us—“the free unmerited favor of God on the undeserving and ill-deserving.”
- Video 1 - What is Grace?
- Video 2 - Responding to God’s Grace
- Video 3 - Speaking Grace to the Mountain
- Video 4 - Grace for Everyday Living
In Building For Eternity, we look at the final three of the six foundational doctrines of the Christian faith found in Hebrews 6:1-2—the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment. The foundational doctrine of the laying on of hands is an act in which one person imparts or conveys blessing, healing and/or authority to another for a specific spiritual purpose.
- Video 1 - Imparting Blessing and Healing
- Video 2 - Imparting Authority
- Video 3 - We Will Live Forever
- Video 4 - God Judges All
In New Testament Baptisms, we look at another of the six foundational doctrines of the Christian faith found in Hebrews 6:1-2—the doctrine of baptisms. This series covers four baptisms, including baptism in water (a sign of cleansing and remission of sin), baptism into the body of Christ (the Holy Spirit supernaturally places us into the “body” or “the family of God”), baptism of fire (facing suffering in our lives and persevering), and the baptism in the Holy Spirit (a new dimension of the Holy Spirit’s power).
- Video 1 - Baptism in Water
- Video 2 - More Baptisms
- Video 3 - Baptism in the Holy Spirt – Part 1
- Video 4 - Baptism in the Holy Spirt – Part 2
In The New Way of Living, we will look at two of the six foundational doctrines of the Christian faith found in Hebrews 6:1-2—repentance from dead works and faith toward God. We will learn that we must repent from trying to gain God’s acceptance by doing good things (Hebrews 6:2). Good deeds done to impress God or man are “dead works,” and they do not get us closer to God. Only true repentance leads to faith in God.
- Video 1 - Works Vs. Faith
- Video 2 - Faith In God
- Video 3 - The Potent Mixture: Faith and the Word
- Video 4 - We Can Live Victoriously