- Video 1 - What is a Curse?
- Video 2 - We Can Reclaim What the Enemy Stole
- Video 3 - Receiving Freedom in Jesus’ Name
- Video 4 - You Can Be Completely Free
- Sort by Popularity
In Freedom From the Curse, we learn that due to Adam and Eve’s disobedience to the Lord when they chose to believe the lies of the devil in the Garden of Eden, we now live in a “cursed or fallen” world. In the fall of Adam, sin gained entrance into the human race. In this book, we will take a closer look at all that is involved in the curse and how to be freed spiritually, physically and emotionally from its bondage(s). Although sin has cursed mankind, Christ provides everything we need to defeat sin and Satan!
In Living in the Grace of God, we discover that it is grace that motivates God to offer us salvation even though we did not earn it. In fact, we cannot earn it; it is a gift. Our salvation comes as a gift of God’s grace, and it can be accessed by our response of faith. God’s grace is present in our lives to save us—“the free unmerited favor of God on the undeserving and ill-deserving.”
- Video 1 - What is Grace?
- Video 2 - Responding to God’s Grace
- Video 3 - Speaking Grace to the Mountain
- Video 4 - Grace for Everyday Living
In Building For Eternity, we look at the final three of the six foundational doctrines of the Christian faith found in Hebrews 6:1-2—the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment. The foundational doctrine of the laying on of hands is an act in which one person imparts or conveys blessing, healing and/or authority to another for a specific spiritual purpose.
- Video 1 - Imparting Blessing and Healing
- Video 2 - Imparting Authority
- Video 3 - We Will Live Forever
- Video 4 - God Judges All
In New Testament Baptisms, we look at another of the six foundational doctrines of the Christian faith found in Hebrews 6:1-2—the doctrine of baptisms. This series covers four baptisms, including baptism in water (a sign of cleansing and remission of sin), baptism into the body of Christ (the Holy Spirit supernaturally places us into the “body” or “the family of God”), baptism of fire (facing suffering in our lives and persevering), and the baptism in the Holy Spirit (a new dimension of the Holy Spirit’s power).
- Video 1 - Baptism in Water
- Video 2 - More Baptisms
- Video 3 - Baptism in the Holy Spirt – Part 1
- Video 4 - Baptism in the Holy Spirt – Part 2
In The New Way of Living, we will look at two of the six foundational doctrines of the Christian faith found in Hebrews 6:1-2—repentance from dead works and faith toward God. We will learn that we must repent from trying to gain God’s acceptance by doing good things (Hebrews 6:2). Good deeds done to impress God or man are “dead works,” and they do not get us closer to God. Only true repentance leads to faith in God.
- Video 1 - Works Vs. Faith
- Video 2 - Faith In God
- Video 3 - The Potent Mixture: Faith and the Word
- Video 4 - We Can Live Victoriously