How to respond to leadership and fellow believers God places in our lives
In this ninth Biblical Foundation book, Authority and Accountability, we learn that the Lord has chosen to give His authority to men and women in various areas including the government, our employment, the church, and our families. If we have a healthy understanding of the fear of the Lord, we will understand why God places authorities in our lives. The Lord delegates responsibility to the authorities so that He can use them to bring protection, adjustment, and structure into our lives. A proper understanding of authority will bring security into our lives.
Can be used for:
- Personal Study Read as an individual study program to develop spiritual maturity.
- Daily Devotional Each book has one month’s worth of daily readings, including questions.
- Mentoring Questions and life applications discussed as a one-on-one discipling tool.
- Small Group Study Each chapter has a teaching outline and questions for discussion.
- Biblical Foundation Course Can be taught individually or as part of the 12-book Biblical Foundation series.
Titles in the Biblical Foundation series
- Knowing Jesus Christ as Lord
- The New Way of Living
- New Testament Baptisms
- Building For Eternity
- Living in the Grace of God
- Freedom from the Curse
- Learning to Fellowship with God
- What is the Church?
- Authority and Accountability
- God’s Perspective on Finances
- Called to Minister
- The Great Commission
Order the complete Biblical Foundation series and SAVE here!
Audiobook coming soon!