Four baptisms including baptism in water and baptism in the Holy Spirit
In this third Biblical Foundation book, New Testament Baptisms, we look at another of the six foundational doctrines of the Christian faith found in Hebrews 6:1-2—the doctrine of baptisms: “Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment” (NKJ). This book covers four baptisms, including baptism in water (a sign of cleansing and remission of sin), baptism into the Body of Christ (the Holy Spirit supernaturally places us into the “body” or “the family of God”), baptism of fire (facing suffering in our lives and persevering), and the baptism in the Holy Spirit (a new dimension of the Holy Spirit’s power).
Can be used for:
- Personal Study Read as an individual study program to develop spiritual maturity.
- Daily Devotional Each book has one month’s worth of daily readings, including questions.
- Mentoring Questions and life applications discussed as a one-on-one discipling tool.
- Small Group Study Each chapter has a teaching outline and questions for discussion.
- Biblical Foundation Course Can be taught individually or as part of the 12-book Biblical Foundation series.
Titles in the Biblical Foundation series
- Knowing Jesus Christ as Lord
- The New Way of Living
- New Testament Baptisms
- Building For Eternity
- Living in the Grace of God
- Freedom from the Curse
- Learning to Fellowship with God
- What is the Church?
- Authority and Accountability
- God’s Perspective on Finances
- Called to Minister
- The Great Commission
Order the complete Biblical Foundation series and SAVE here!