The Time Is Now! Set includes these five books
Encountering the Supernatural
Discover God’s amazing presence and power for your life
Becoming whole and living free
Battle Cry for Your Marriage
Discovering breakthroughs for today’s challenges
Straight Talk to Leaders
What we wish we had known when we started
When God Seems Silent
Discovering His purposes in times of confusion and darkness
Books in this series are designed to be used in these ways:
Personal study Read from start to finish and receive personal revelation. Learn spiritual truths to help yourself and others.
- Each reading includes questions for personal reflection and room to journal at the end of the book.
- Each chapter has a key verse to memorize.
Daily devotional Eight weeks of daily readings with corresponding questions for personal reflection and journaling.
- Each chapter is divided into seven sections for weekly use.
- Each day includes reflection questions and space to journal.
Mentoring relationship Questions can be answered and life applications discussed when this book is used as a one-on-one discipling/mentoring tool.
- A spiritual mentor can easily take a person they are mentoring through these short Bible study lessons and use the reflection questions for dialogue about what is learned.
- Study each day’s entry or an entire chapter at a time.
Small group study Study in a small group setting, a class or Bible study group.
- The teacher teaches the material using the outline provided at the end of the book. Everyone in the group reads the chapter and discusses the questions together.