Applying God’s grace to everyday living
In this fifth Biblical Foundation book, Living in the Grace of God, we discover that it is grace that motivates God to offer us salvation even though we did not earn it. In fact, we cannot earn it; it is a gift. Our salvation comes as a gift of God’s grace, and it can be accessed by our response of faith. God’s grace is present in our lives to save us—”the free unmerited favor of God on the undeserving and ill-deserving.” Then we will look at the other side of God’s grace, which is defined as “the power and desire to do God’s will.” The grace of God is literally “divine energy” that the Holy Spirit releases in our lives. God has given us supernatural provision to live a victorious life. God gives us an abundance of grace! We do not deserve any of it, but the Lord pours it on us anyway!
Can be used for:
- Personal Study Read as an individual study program to develop spiritual maturity.
- Daily Devotional Each book has one month’s worth of daily readings, including questions.
- Mentoring Questions and life applications discussed as a one-on-one discipling tool.
- Small Group Study Each chapter has a teaching outline and questions for discussion.
- Biblical Foundation Course Can be taught individually or as part of the 12-book Biblical Foundation series.
Titles in the Biblical Foundation series
- Knowing Jesus Christ as Lord
- The New Way of Living
- New Testament Baptisms
- Building For Eternity
- Living in the Grace of God
- Freedom from the Curse
- Learning to Fellowship with God
- What is the Church?
- Authority and Accountability
- God’s Perspective on Finances
- Called to Minister
- The Great Commission
Order the complete Biblical Foundation series and SAVE here!